Mohammed Amin Kilany
Part time trainer for technical professional Security and networking learning programs
Orange Business Services
Senior Solution Consultant
June 2018 – Present
- Responsible for transferring customers’ requirements into an order-able solution based on Orange Business products and services.
- For installed products & solutions, owns technical design from concept to subsequent implementation, including technical validation of all implementation, moves, adds and changes, and associated customer interactions.
- Supporting the customers with activities
Senior Presales Consultant
Leading the network Pre-Sales team at Giza Systems Serving large, medium enterprise and service provider accounts
July 2016 – June 2018
- Understanding the need of the client from a development perspective.
- Introducing Giza Systems product portfolio and services, providing commercial and technical information (unique selling points) concerning services, assisting prospects in building relevant business cases.
- Supporting sales efforts to map potential technical and business partners,
- Coordinating with operation, sales/pre-sales, product marketing and project management within the account, including on-going follow up meetings to maintain continuity and ensure full visibility into account activities on a global scale.
- Supporting vendor channel management and provision of marketing.
- Provide high-level and in-depth technical consulting services to customers through presentation, customer meetings.
Senior Network Engineer
As a member of the Global Service Resource Center (GSRC), supporting the part of the IP Networks in Huawei projects including big Internet Service providers (ISPs), Mobile and fixed line operators
July 2014 – June 2016