Analytical, highly adaptable leader with extensive experience analysing, developing, and deploying systems aimed at improving quality and efficiency.
ITIL, TOGAF, CoBIT and CISM certified, with a talent for driving compliance with relevant regulation and standards, and developing best practice strategies.
Technically sophisticated professional with solid history of leading the agile development and implementation of strategic IT roadmaps and leveraging emerging technology. Extensive business process consulting experience and history of driving down costs and identifying efficiency gains.
Accomplished communicator, passionate about knowledge sharing and strengthening relationships across functions to drive cohesive, strategic operations.
IT Best Practices
IT Process Compliance
Software Engineering and Agile development
Information System Audits
Operating Systems / Software:
MS Windows 95
MS Windows NT Server 3.51, 4.0
MS Windows NT Workstation
MS Exchange Server 4.0
MS Administration Windows NT
MS Office Supporting
Lotus Notes 4.5X and 5.0
Lotus Notes Development
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Doctorate of Business Administration – Big Data, AinShams University, December 2019
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), ISACA, January 2018
Master of Business Administration - E-business, Arab Academy for Science and Technology (AAST), 2012
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology, Sadat Academy for Management Sciences (SAMS), Egypt, 1996
Enterprise Architecture Certification: TOGAF 9 Foundation / TOGAF 9 Certified, 2017
ITIL: I TIL Foundation V3, ITIL Intermediate Service Strategy, ITIL Intermediate Service Design, ITIL Intermediate Service Transition, ITIL Intermediate Service Operation, ITIL Intermediate CSI,
MALC – 2015
Jan 2006 - Current STRATEGYCONSULT
Leverage extensive technical expertise in the development of best practice business strategies for a diverse range of clients.
- Drive the sale and implementation of technically sophisticated solutions to customers.
- Demonstrate strategic leadership ability in crafting a company vision and objectives to guide the achievement of organisational growth.
- Deliver increased revenue by developing fit-for-purpose technology solutions that meet the needs of customers.
- Assess workflow processes and identify improvement opportunities. Recommend introduction of initiatives and enhancements that deliver revenue growth and efficiency gains.
- Coordinate execution of complex programs; drive planning and oversee implementation and evaluation of initiatives and services.
- Drive development of risk management strategies, Corporate and IT Governance (Using CoBIT framework) to prevent organisational losses and data breaches.
- Collaborate with Board of Directors and provide advice on appropriate insurance coverage; highlight issues that may affect organisational profitability and pose reputational risk.
- Lead the development of effective policies and procedures and actively review processes to ensure optimal organisational operation.
Mar 2003 – Dec 2005 STRATEGYCONSULT
Chief Technical Officer
Spearheaded the development, delivery and deployment of IT solutions in full support of organisational goals.
- Leveraged project management expertise in leading programs including CRM/Service Management/IT Governance and customisation programs.
- Drove successful assessment, customisation, interface and data conversion, and led the installation and configuration of CRM/Service Management software.
- Developed effective training programs and trained staff on the use of new software.
- Devised and implemented best practice standard operating procedures and policies.
- Collaborated with industry stakeholders and internal teams to facilitate effective delivery and achievement of goals.
- Spearheaded the development, delivery and deployment of IT solutions in full support of organisational goals.
Jun 1997 – Nov 2002 PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS
IT Manager / Consultant
Championed the professional provision of IT services including service desk management, IT security, network administration and support, disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Assessed organisational and client needs and developed IT strategies in response to business demand.
- Ensured sustained service provision and consistently excellent systems availability.
- Conducted governance/Audit assessments, and developed IT governance models and strategies, and implemented the same using CoBIT 5 framework.
- Directed a team of eight IT specialists and created learning and development opportunities for high potential staff.
- Held full accountability for Information Security (IS) budget; implemented cost control mechanisms to drive down costs and track expenditure.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in training staff in high-profile companies including GlaxoSmithKline.
Jul 1996 – May 1997 League Technology, Egypt
Desktop Support Manager