IT senior consultant, with more than 20 years of experience and achievement across multiple industry sectors including Information Technology, Banking Systems, Professional Training, Development and Government, contributing to projects as a Project Manager, Solution Architect, Software Developer and Business/System Analyst as needed, to help organizations define IT Governance framework to align IT investments with business goals, utilizes Internet of Things Iot, Project Management Professional PMP, Business Analysis, IT service Management using ITIL, COBIT, Agile Scrum Master, ISO27001, Open FAIR and TOGAF best practices to manage IT service management, and IT Governance. Has good experience in business development activities along with Project Management, and development of software systems, team leading, and development of business processes and performance systems.
▪ B.Sc. in Mathematics and Computer Science
▪ Master in Business Administration (MBA)
▪ Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
▪ Software architecture/Development
▪ Project Management
▪ Risk Management
▪ IT Service Management
▪ Governance, risk management and compliance (GRC)
▪ Leadership & Change Management
▪ Digital Transformation & IoT
▪ ITIL4 Foundation
▪ Certified Scrum Fundamentals Including Exam
▪ Introduction to Agile (IIBA®-AAC)
▪ Business Analysis: Essentials
CERTIFICATIONS & COURSES
▪ Agile Scrum Foundation ASF
▪ Internet of Things CCC-IoTF
▪ Certified Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP)
▪ Certified Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
▪ Certified Change Facilitator by ExperiencePoint.
▪ Event Management
▪ TOGAF 9.1 Foundation level: by the Open Group Institute.
▪ TOGAF 9.1 Certified level: by the Open Group Institute.
▪ COBIT® 5 Foundation certificate in From ISACA.
▪ PRINCE II® Foundation certificate.
▪ ITIL® 3 Foundation certificate.
▪ ISO 27001 Lead Implementer in Information Security.
▪ Open FAIR foundation level from Open Group.
▪ Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform 1.4.
▪ Sun Certified Web Component Developer 1.4 (SCWCD 1.4.)
▪ ITIL® 4 Foundation.
▪ ITIL® 4 Managing Professional – Create Deliver Support CDS.
▪ Business Analysis