Great Communication and Presentation skills as I worked in many teams during my college years in charitable and non charitable organizations. Greate Team working, Crisis management, Leadership and Time management skills.
TECHNICAL SKILL SET
Routing and Switching
▪ Static Routing, RIPv1, RIPv2, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, IOS based Switches, VTP, STP, MST,
RSTP+, Trunking, VLANs, Layer 3 Switches, Logical Ether Channels
▪ Implement an Operating System deployment, upgrade, and update strategy.
▪ Implement device enrollment and configuration.
▪ Manage and deploy applications and plan a mobile application management strategy.
▪ Manage users and authentication using Azure AD and Active Directory DS.
▪ Describe and implement methods used to protect devices and data.
▪ Troubleshoot Windows installations, application installation issues, web browser settings,
Windows authentication and hardware issues related to Windows machines.
▪ Install and configure domain controllers.
▪ Manage objects in AD DS by using graphical tools and Windows PowerShell.
▪ Implement AD DS in complex environments, implement AD DS sites, and configure and
▪ Implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
▪ Implement and manage a certificate authority (CA) hierarchy, deploy and manage certificates.
▪ Implement and administer AD FS and AD RMS.
▪ Implement synchronization between AD DS and Azure AD.
▪ Monitor, troubleshoot, and establish business continuity for AD DS services.
▪ Plan and implement an IPv4 network.
▪ Implement DHCP, DNS, IPAM, DirectAccess and VPNs.
▪ Implement networking for branch offices.
▪ Implement Software Defined Networking.
Install Windows Server 2016 including Server Core, and plan a server upgrade and migration
▪ Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
▪ Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V, and configure virtual machines.
▪ Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
▪ Implement high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016.
▪ Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines.
▪ Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation.
▪ Plan a Microsoft 365 deployment, configure the Microsoft 365 tenant, and plan a pilot
▪ Manage Microsoft 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
▪ Configure client connectivity to Microsoft 365.
▪ Configure directory synchronization between Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
and on-premises AD DS.
▪ Implement a Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise, Office 365 ProPlus, deployment.
▪ Manage Microsoft Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
▪ Configure Exchange Online services, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft SharePoint Online.
▪ Configure a Microsoft 365 collaboration solution that includes Yammer Enterprise, Microsoft
OneDrive for Business, and Microsoft 365 groups.
▪ Configure the integration between Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure Information Protection,
and configure compliance features in Microsoft 365.
▪ Monitor and review Microsoft 365 services, and troubleshoot Microsoft 365 issues.
▪ Implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
▪ Perform essential Linux administration tasks, including installation, establishing network
connectivity, managing physical storage, and basic security administration.
▪ Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
▪ Access security files, file systems, and networks
▪ Execute shell scripting and automation techniques
▪ Manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems
▪ Manage security and system access
▪ Control the boot process and system services
▪ Run containers
▪ Installing Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform on control nodes.
▪ Creating and updating inventories of managed hosts and managing connections to them.
▪ Automating administration tasks with Ansible Playbooks and ad hoc commands.
▪ Writing effective playbooks at scale.
▪ Protecting sensitive data used by Ansible Automation Platform with Ansible Vault.
▪ Reusing code and simplifying playbook development with Ansible Roles and Ansible Content