Senior Consultant and Information Security Instructor of Omega Integrated Systems, Has over 15 years' experience in the IT field. Spent most of professional life in the training and consultation field. Over this time e has achieved many technical certifications such as : CEI, CSCU, ECSS, ENSA. CEH, CHFI, ECSA, CCISO, ITIL v3, Exin Certified Instructor, CCNA, CCNA Security, MCITP, MCSA 2000/2003/2012 , MCSE Infrastructure/Messaging/SharePoint/SQL/Communications, MCTS Forefront Security/Hyper-V, MCT, MCP, Security+,A+, N+. Also Selected as an EC-Council Circle of Excellence Instructor years 2013 and 2014 and EC-Council Instructor of the Year for Middle East and North African countries' 2015 Award.
- Faculty Faculty of Commerce
- Department Accounting Major
- Graduation year 1999
- School San Joseph Language School
Certificates and Achievements
- (Global Award): EC-Council Circle of Excellence Instructor of the year of Africa , 2017
- (Global Award): EC-Council Circle of Excellence Instructor of the year of Africa , 2016
- (Global Award): EC-Council Instructor of the year for Middle East And North Africa, 2015
- (Global Award): EC-Council Circle of Excellence Instructor of the year , 2014
- (Global Award): EC-Council Circle of Excellence Instructor of the year, 2013
- (ISO 27k ) PECB certified Instructor.
- (CCISO): Certified Chief of Information Security Officer.
- (ITIL): EXIN Accredited Trainer.
- (ITIL): ITIL Expert.
- (ITIL): ITIL foundation,2011 .
- (CEI): Certified EC-Council Instructor.
- (ECSA): EC-Council Cerrtified Security Analyst.
- (CHFI): Cerrtified Haching Forinsic Investegator .
- (CND): Cerrtified Network Defender .
- (CEH): Cerrtified Ethical Haching.
- (ECIH): EC-Council Cerrtified Incident Handler.
- (CSCU): Cerrtified Secure Computer User.
- (ECSS): EC-Council Cerrtified Security Spcialist.
- (MCT): Microsoft Certified Trainer.
- (MCSA): Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate 2012.
- (MCSE): Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert : Infrastructure 2012.
- (MCSE): Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert : Comunication 2013.
- (MCSE): Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert : Messaging 2013.
- (MCSE): Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert : Private Cloud 2012.
- (MCSE): Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert : Share Point.
- (MCTS): Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructue Solutions.
- (MCTS): Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012.
- (MCTA): SQL Server.
- (MCTA): Office 365.
- (MCSA): Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate 2008.
- (MCTS): Hyper-V.
- (MCTS): Vista Configuration.
- (MCTS): Microsoft Exchange 2007: Configuration.
- (MCITP): Server Administrator | Microsoft Winddows Server 2008.
- (MCSE): Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer| Security- 2000/2003.
- (MCSA): Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator - 2000/2003.
- (MCP): Microsoft Certified Professional.
Middle East IS Security & Technology (MEISST): Managing Director.
EC-Council Global Board Member
Information Security Consultant :
- Omega Integrated Systems.
- Engineering Square IDG.
- Egypt Hindi Steel, Atef Hindi.
- Arab Security Consultant.
- Banque Misr.
Freelancer Consultant & Instructor :
- Egyptian Ministry of Finance (Egypt).
- Saudi Telecom Company (KSA).
- Ministry of Interior (Khartoum & Port Sudan, Sudan).
- The Council of Minister of Oman (Oman).
- British Petroleum (BP: Basra, Iraq).
- Audi Bank (Lebanon).
- Global Knowledge (Cairo, Dubai, Netherlands).
- ResModTec (Abu Dhabi, UAE).
- National Telecommunication Institute (NTI, Egypt).
- Egyptian Banking Institute (Egypt).
- Information Technology Institute (ITI, Egypt).
- Institute of Statistical Studies and Research (Egypt).
- American University in Cairo (AUC, Egypt).
- Future University in Cairo (Egypt).
- Arab Administrative Development Organization – ARADO (Sharjah, UAE).
- Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport (AAST, Egypt).
- OGS Oil and Gas Skills (Egypt).
- Raya Academy (Egypt).
Pprevious working experience
Technical Network Administrator - KYE HYUN -Cairo Corporation(1999-2005)
Courses Teach :
- EC-Council: CSCU, ECSS, ENSA, CEH, CHFI, ECSA/LPT, ,ECIH, CND, CCISO, ISO 27K1, ITIIL.
- Customized Information Security Courses.
Professional Services Solutions Consulting “analyze, plan, design and implement solutions as …”
- Directory Services Solutions built on Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 Technologies.
- Enterprise & Infrastucture services implementation, maintaining and troubleshooting.
- Design, plan and implement security solutions and security compliance.
- A full messaging solution built on Exchange Servers, including managing roles, upgrading and migration to newer Exchange Server editions
- Configuring and Impleminting Sharepoint .
- Securing the network with Microsoft ISA 2004/2006 and Forefront TMG 2010.
- For an enterprise Microsoft Active Directory enviornment include Network Security .
- Enforcement of naming standard maintenance of login script, network software, upgrades, virus protection, and upholding corporate policies .
- Internal Project Engineering (installation, integration, testing, commissioning, live activation) Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
- End User Support (live support, help desk, change requests) Operational Support (system monitoring, heath-care, preventive maintenance, training)
- Emergency Support (first level emergency, incident reporting and follow-up) Identify, and respond to emerging technological opportunities and prepare necessary studies to introduce and implement them.
- Considering both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users; Responsible for extracting data from current systems or online databases.
- Determine which data elements are historic and the retention period for historic data.
- Determine data growth trends and peak business periods.
- Refining physical design to meet system storage requirements; Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act; Controlling access permissions and privileges; Developing, managing and testing backup and recovery plans; Ensuring that storage, archiving, backup and recovery procedures are functioning correctly; Capacity planning; Maintaining archived data; Contacting vendors for technical support; Generating various reports by querying from database as per need; Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Working closely with systems supports administration and business systems providers; Insure up-to-date and high quality documentation
- Reporting to the IT Project Manager / CD Unit Manager Configuring, administring and troubleshoting Active Directory Domain Service , DHCP, DNS, Echange Servers including Virtulization technologies using Hyper-V and ESX.
- Supporting Enterprise Domain environment and sites controlling.
- Impleminting Network Load Balancing and Configuring Cluster solutions.
- Impleminting and configuring Sharepoint server..