Qualifying and employing Saudi youth to create an innovative future
In order to achieve the desired transformation in the ICT sector and whereas the human element is its key pillar, MCIT in partnership with the private sector supports the employment, training and guidance of national cadres in the ICT professions.
Employment services for employers
Job workshops and meetings
Capacity measurement tests
Behavioral Skills courses
Intensive specialized training courses
Emerging Technologies courses
Technology bootcamps (up to 4 months)
On-the-job behavioral orientation sessions
Intensive career mentoring (up to 6 months)
- Application is open for adults 18 years and over.
- Applicant must be a Saudi national.
- Applicant must not be on-the-job (not registered at GOSI during the last 90 days).
- Educational level: Diploma or higher.
- Applicant who is on-the-job, provided that he is a ICT specialist but works in another field.
Career FieldsApply now!
Internet of Things
Management of Telecom and Tech projects
Game Design and Development
Management of ICT Projects
ICT Operation and Maintenance